Hurricane Cargo - Looking for record of sale

Lost paper work to get license plates,looking for company or some one in charge of book keeping,please

Hurricane Cargo - Not Men of Honor

Ordered trailer with sales person and received an email verifying specifications. Trailer was "ready" approximately 3 weeks later than promised.

Drove 10 hrs, one way, only to wait for another two hrs. The trailer they brought out could not be fixed - it was a 6 ft tall enclosed trailer, when I ordered a 7 ft tall. I left Georgia, driving and waiting nearly 24 hrs, having spent nearly $200 on the trip, with no trailer behind my truck. I was promised that they would deliver my trailer at no charge.

2 months later, I ended up having to drive back to pick up my trailer because they would not honor their promise. I was not compensated in any way. To make matters worse, I had to immediately overlay the trailers floor with another layer of 3/4" ply.

There were so many voids in the cheap plywood that they installed, they it couldn't hold my bikes in it without flexing and cracking. These people are despicable human beings - the lot of them, from the owner to the lowly office manager.

Hurricane Cargo Trailer - Don't Buy

We purchased a 8'x14' enclosed alum cargo trailer for our motorcycles. When we ordered the trailer, we were told it would be done in 30 days. When the 30 days were almost up, we received a call telling us that it would be another 15 days. We live in NY. We took the long trip down to Georgia to pick up the trailer. We arrived first thing in the morning. When inspecting the trailer we found the following problems:

1. The side door was supposed to have a camper style latch so it could be opened and closed from the inside. They had put a bar type latch on the door. We were told that the bar could not be removed, but they did install the other lock and latch.

2. There was no spare tire in the trailer, we had paid extra for one. They had to search for one.

3. When we looked under the trailer, we noticed that at the end of the frame, they had not welded it closed. It was all open and all the *** (salt, ice, snow or mud) would go up inside the frame. Plus that was a space in the wheel well inside the trailer where all the *** would come inside. We made them fix that before we left.

4. When we went inside to finalize the paperwork, we noticed that they had put down that the trailer was a 16' instead of a 14'. So we had to wait for that change.

We took the trailer back to NY and then down to Florida a couple months later. After we got back to NY, we noticed that the tires were already wore out. The axles must not be welded straight. We have to put a new pair of tires on the trailer every year after our trip from NY to FL and back.

I guess you get what you pay for. Buy cheap, get cheap.

Comments

I bought a 14' trailer in 2011, I could not be more satisfied with the quality and service when I picked up the unit. I use the unit every weekend at a farmers market for nine months of the year, travel no less than 90 miles each weekend.

A great unit!!!! I am going to buy a new unit for expanding the business this spring and GatorTail is the way I will go.

Hurricane Cargo - Simple Review #1442930218

Insurance Quality

Why won't you return my calls? Also wanted to buy another trailer from you but don't get any response.

Hurricane Cargo - Simple Review #1439597096

Bought one couple years ago, paid deposit, picked up 17×7 enclosed trailer. Nothing but professionals

Reason of review: Fast order processing.

Hurricane Cargo - Simple Review #1437572274

Purchased 24 ft hurricane trlr roof separated twice even after it was replaced. Rear door hardware and spring and cables fell down.had to have trailer brakes replaced and rewired.r/s of trlr sags above escape door.no response from hurricane or husky trlr.

I have spent over 3000 dollars in repairs. I kept old parts.please let me know if lawsuit is filed.

Hurricane Cargo - Poor construction

within the first 12 months of ownership on my 24' "premium" trailer the following happened:

Lights didn't work when I picked it up, right off the factory floor. Had to fix in a wal-mart parking lot up the street.

All the paint flaked off - they use *** paint with no primer, so the entire bottom had no paint within a year and looked like a boat anchor.

The aluminum they use is so thin that any exposure to salt causes it to rot through wherever it's touching steel - the entire exterior skin will need replacement pretty soon.

their "one piece seamless roof" is neither one piece nor seamless. And is just galvanized flat steel. It's already leaking.

It was cheap, but I definitely got a *** trailer for what I paid.

Comments

where id you buy this from? State? There are different vendors with same name trying to clarify before I buy.

Thanks

Hurricane Cargo - Husky Cargo has no warranty,will not return calls

1.5

Bought a snowmobile special trailer,drove 1300 miles to pick it up and it was not ready or right.Finally hooked on unhappy but they had my money so I was screwed.ONe month later they call me to inform me that the hitch is known to collapse and not to use trailer until repaired.That was march 2014,it is now jan 2015.They simply will not return my calls,have not told me any solution to the problem.They answer the phone and tell me they no nothing about the issue but will look into it,still don't call back.All I can say is one of these days,one of these days baby!!!!!!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Hurricane Cargo - Husky Cargo, Tampa

Walsenburg,Colorado
Interest Rate

I Had a Similar Experience... Husky Cargo, Tampa...I Ordered a CUSTOM BUILT Trailer...10 Weeks Later Picked-Up a Trailer They Chose To Build...NOT The One I Ordered...To Late For Credit Card Company To Do anything...PLUS...I Drove a Total of 3958 Miles To Pick-Up the Trailer...I Still Left With the Trailer...I DID TRAVEL THE DISTANCE...I Did NOT Want It to Be a Total LOSS...

Upon Further inspections(Once I Returned Home)...POOR Welding(lot of Burn-Trough's & JUST POOR WELDS)...the Paint "They say...Look Under Our Competitors Trailers...There Rusted Before they Leave the Factory" SAME HERE POOR Coverage Or No Paint AND Rusted BEFORE It Leaves The Factory...

Did Not Have ALL The Options I had asked For and Was In THE QUOTE...I Was Told..."It Is Finished...C'mon Down and get it"...Only After I Finally Called at eight and a Half WEEKS Later...I Noticed the Some of Discrepancies...OR ELSE They Would Have Just Taken MY CASH And Let Me Go...Tried Calling For Some Kind of Retribution after I Returned Home and Noticed The OTHER Things...NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL...NO PRIDE...NO INTGRITY...NOTHING...They Avoid Your Calls...THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY...That Is ALL THEY WANT...Do Not Forget...The...NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT...THEY DO Stand Behind That...Plus...The time You Have To Wait It Is Hard to Get Credit Back on Your Credit Card...Then IF You are there to Pick Up Your Trailer and Travel Any Kind Of Distance...What You Gonna Do??? Leave and come back in another 10 weeks and Hope they Built It Right This Time??? The Know You Will Take Whatever they Decided To Build You...

Don't Waste the Extra Time and Money Going to Tampa...There are Plenty of Enclosed Trailer Builders In Georgia(800 miles Less on the Trip)...

Reason of review: Poor Customer Service,Poor Quality,Not as described,Defective,Order Processing..

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Whole experience.

Blue Ridge, Georgia, United States #942236

Bought a trailer from these guys to haul my sprint car. I wanted to have a trailer that I could leave the wing on my car when I load it.

Could not get anyone to even listen to me.

Husky stepped up and built my dream trailer! No complaints here!

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #941176

I picked up an 8.5x28 last year and am currently waiting on my 7x14 to be built. Had to sign paperwork when I placed the order and even more when I picked up.

They make you comb through the trailer to make sure it's correct. Don't know why you even signed off and left the property, but either way I've had the complete OPPOSITE experience you have.

So lets see, you signed papers that said it was built exactly to your specs and was given all the time you wanted to inspect.

You either:

1. Made a mistake when you ordered your trailer and missed your mistake when you signed the order

you are another factory.

Either way it is obvious you are a liar!

Me and my friends have purchased several from this company and I can attest to their integrity and honesty. the rest of you can decide for yourself....

Beware of this poster! It is from a competitor.

Husky Cargo requires each customer to carefully inspect each trailer and then complete several documents one of which states that the trailer is built to the order specs and that it is acceptable to the buyer. The company will jump thru hoops to correct any problems including paying for hotel expenses if needed. Also, I have had no problems reaching them by phone.

This poster is most likely a competitor who is in GA. Husky save buyers money by selling factory direct and other trailer companies hate them.

to Anonymous Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #932554

You Must Be One Of there Slick Talking Sales Reps(Used Car Salesman) For Husky Cargo, Tampa...I Did Inspect the Trailer...I Brought the Discrepancies To the attention of Girl TAKING MY MONEY...She Lied and Told Me that The Standard Height is Now 6 foot 3 Inches...Also...Tried to Tell Me the Tung WAS Extended the EXTRA 12 inches that I Ordered...I Had My Tape Measure and Compared it to The Hole Line of Trailers...I Commented that There Is No Way that ALL These Were Ordered With An Extended Tung...Back To The Height...It Clearly States 6 foot 6 inches on My Quote...PLUS...I Ordered An Extra 6 inches Height...Should Have Been 7 Foot...IT IS 6 foot 8 inches...To Risk LOOSING All The Time and Money Spent I Took What was There...Funny...If I Were to Have wanted to Change ANYTHING After Accepting the Quote and GIVING THEM My NON-REFUNDABLE Deposit...It Would Have Cost ME $150 For EACH ITEM...There Agreements and NON-Refundable deposits Schemes ARE Totally ONE Sided...Only to Protect THEM...NO Regards To The Consumer...Also They Are NOT The Dimensions They Advertise...They are Short a Few Inches OR MORE...

to Anonymous Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #932561

As Far As The Hoops You Mention They are Jumping Through...I Called to Try To Resolve the Issues Before I Started to Think About Leaving ANY Kind of Feedback For Them...They GOT MY MONEY...That IS ALL THAT SEEMS TO MATTER TO THEM...I Just Got the Run Around...They SHOULD Have TOLD Me the Trailer was Not Built To the Specs That I Had Ordered...I Would Have Waited For Them to Build another...OR...We Could Have Come To Some Kind of Agreement...NOT LIE TO ME AND TELL ME That IT IS FINISHED and Tell Me to "C'mon Down"...It IS A Matter of Principles...Which They Do NOT Seem To Have...This Is There Business(Building Trailers)...They Should Have Seen It Was NOT Correct...EVEN Without a Tape Measure...How Would You Like to WAIT 10 Weeks AND Drive 3958 Miles Expecting To PICK up MY CUSTOM BUILT Trailer The Way I Had Ordered It and Was Told It WAS FINISHED...After GIVING Them My NON-REFUNDABLE Deposit...That's Good Business AND JUMPING THROUGH HOOPS...TO YOU???

View more comments

Hurricane Cargo - Husky Cargo,Tampa...STAY AWAY FROM THIS BUILDER...

2.0

Ordered CUSTOM BUILT ENCLOSED TRAILER...It Was Not Even Close to what I Ordered...REMEMBER...THEY Take Your NON-REFUNDABLE Deposit and Wait 10 Weeks...Tell You it is Finished...Then You TRAVEL ALL THE WAY Down Into Florida(Not EZY To Get there)...Only to find out that they Lied to You and If You Do Not Inspect the Custom Built Trailer THAT YOU Ordered...They Will TAKE Your Money With-Out Even Pointing Out The Discrepancies...Like say...You Ordered 5200 LB Axles...Only to Find Out AFTER You Paid...They Are Only 4900 LB Axles...SO Make Sure That You HAVE ALL The Options That You Ordered...Like Additional Height(was Wrong)...Extra D-rings Not In the Correct Locations...Extended Tongue(was Not)...If Not Have them Remove the Charges...Cause The Know...Heck You Traveled That Far To Pick-Up the Trailer...Your Gonna Buy it...Remember...NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT...OR...If They Have to Build You Another-One...You Are Going to Have To Wait and Make the Trip Again...Then Who Knows IF IT Will Be Right...Lights Don't Work Properly...POOR Construction...POOR Paint It Was Already Rusting Before I Left the Factory...Inferior Thin Walled Metal Used in The Frame and Walls/Ceiling...POOR Welding...Was Filthy and Looked like a Used Trailer with Damage to the Wheels From Improper Installation...WORST Customer Support(NONE)...I Had To Finally Call the Sales Representative...He Told Me It WAS FINISHED...Come Get It...The List Goes On and On...Worst Purchasing Experience In MY Life...They JUST Want YOUR MONEY...No Pride in Craftsmanship(opps...I Mean Work in this Case)...No Honor/Respect toward The Customer...No Integrity/Honesty...On & On...

Reason of review: Poor Customer service Recieved Late Damaged Not as Described.

I didn't like: Slick talking sales person.

Comments

I did my research on this company. The poster below is not telling the truth.

Husky has had no complaints that this poster mentions. they are not even listed on GA BBB. The FL BBB shows not even one complaint.

And the other company he posts about are owned by different people. Don't believe me.

Look it all up on corporate web site for your self.

As for you comment about charge backs, sounds like you are one of those low-life that use charge backs to STEAL from companies! Bet you even bought a new flat screen and then filed charge back so you could get it for free.

You competitors will resort to anything it seems.........

I love my husky trailer! My experience was the opposite of what this poster says.

I have heard that husky is hated by competition cause they sell direct and beat other prices.

Do you own research and don't believe what any one posts. Also, this company had nothing to do with that company hurricane.

I did my research to find this out. So can you.

to Anonymous Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #934806

Yea. I bet You Do.

You Also Probably Work For them. HUSKY CARGO, Tampa. IS. Hurricane.

Gatortail. Whatever they Are Calling Themselves Now.

They Are In Tampa Now...Because Georgia Had Enough Of them. Too Many Complaints to the Governor of the State To the BBB and Owing the City of Fitzgerald GA Money. Not To Mention.

Who Knows How Much Money in Taxes are NOT Being Disclosed. Seems How The Want CASH.

At That. IF YOU Have To TRAVEL ANY Distance. Remember.

That WILL ADD A Couple MORE DAYS And Expense ONTO Your Trip. For a POOR Quality Trailer. You are Not Really Saving ALL THAT MUCH. How they say.

Buying Factory Direct.

Remember. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!

I Also Notice there NON-REFUNDABLE Deposit On CUSTOM Built Trailers Has Gone-Up to 50%. GEE.

I wonder Why...

If They Build Your Trailer Wrong (Not As You Ordered ie CUSTOM). They Will Just Let You Wait and Wait Until It is To Late for Your Credit Card Company To do a Charge Back. You Know like NOT Respond or Answer Phone Calls or emails. Caller ID Is a Wonderful thing...Yes?

As Is Block Sender. IF You Made Contact with them Through eBay and they sell to You Outside of eBay. Be Sure to Call and File a Complaint With eBay. This is a Direct Violation with eBay's Policy.

866-405-3299. They are a Top Rated Seller. Because they sell Parts as well as Buy Items to get a High Feedback Rating. You Will Notice Most Listings are Private Listings.

Meaning It could be anything. They Use The System to *** You With there Slick Talking Sales Reps Worse than a Used-Car Salesman.