Ordered trailer with sales person and received an email verifying specifications.Trailer was "ready" approximately 3 weeks later than promised.

Drove 10 hrs, one way, only to wait for another two hrs. The trailer they brought out could not be fixed - it was a 6 ft tall enclosed trailer, when I ordered a 7 ft tall. I left Georgia, driving and waiting nearly 24 hrs, having spent nearly $200 on the trip, with no trailer behind my truck. I was promised that they would deliver my trailer at no charge.

2 months later, I ended up having to drive back to pick up my trailer because they would not honor their promise. I was not compensated in any way. To make matters worse, I had to immediately overlay the trailers floor with another layer of 3/4" ply.

There were so many voids in the cheap plywood that they installed, they it couldn't hold my bikes in it without flexing and cracking.These people are despicable human beings - the lot of them, from the owner to the lowly office manager.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Hurricane Cargo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hurricane Cargo to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hurricane Cargo hurricane cargo trailer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hurricane Cargo?

Comments