buyer beware of hurricane cargo inc , Benji Giddens , Michael Gatewood , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , www.hurricanecargo.com , Kevin Pitts , www.enclosedtrailersforless.com and any other name they use.
read on them also at the www.BBB.org - they get F rating and 17 complaints.
these guys are a fraud!!! they built themselves a great reputation on ebay by selling item for small prices ( $5, $20, ...) and then advertise enclosed trailers for sell. they take from u the deposit price of $500 or more, drag u for 30 days with delays and excuses and then it's too late to get your money back from ebay Purchase Protection. they are artists in letting you believe that they are actually building your trailer and they will even send you pictures of a trailer in progress.
i ordered from them a trailer in 01/09/12 and paid them a deposit of $1,200. they told me in the beginning it will be ready within a week, then said it will be ready in 01/30, then 02/08, then 02/16, then 02/20. today is 02/16 and i stopped to believe to their B.S. after i purchased a flight ticket to go see the trailer and told them about that- they told me to cancel it because the trailer is not ready- they didn't want to get busted...
they don't have customer service, they barely answer to their calls(i called over than 80 times and got a hold of them maybe 6 times and they sound so reliable when you speak with them), they barely answers emails, and they never call back. they do just what needed to make you believe they are very busy and working on your trailer. they don't.
save your money, there are other companies that build trailers- don't fall for their cheap prices.
Benji Giddens represent himself as a sales person- he is %50 the owner with Michael Gatewood. these people are a fraud.
this is the website and address of their company until there their next fraud:
209 Glenn Bass Rd, Fitzgerald, GA 31750
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Enclosed Trailer
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "No gate. No ranger at entrance. No security. At the store I was asked to produce registration for my truck, registration for my camper, proof of insurance for truck, proof..."
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- " In the beginning of 2015, I attempted to pay some of my grocery bill at a Walmart and they would not count my less than $9 in change..."
- "I have recently rented a u-haul truck and had a miserable experience throughout the entire process. I have already filed a complaint through the customer service number and spoke with..."
- "Do Not buy a Dr Horton Home! They knew about faulty water pipes well before they sold us our home in 2012. They couldn't care less about the damage..."